These links are affiliate links and I will be making a commission should you wish to click on them and/or make a purchase.
2. Leather Gloves – Nice leather gloves might get him to actually leave the house in the wintertime. If they happen to have touchscreen-compatible tips too, even better!
4. Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger – This is a classic which never gets over whelming. And it is a win-win since he will be smelling good for you.
5. Shaving Kit – Get things organized and if you enjoy traveling then this has multiple use.
6. Boxer – Cute heart print boxers – need I say more?
7. Portable BBQ Grill – For the grill master who likes to be outdoors.
8. Tie – It’s not just a tie, it’s a tie with his teams pride!
9. Instax Camera – This is hardly a polaroid camera—its screen allows you to instantly edit images and add filters before printing. But the results are just as cool (and Instagrammable).
10. Coffee Maker – For the true coffee lover!
11. Backpack – If he’s anti murses (man-purses), this mini backpack will keep all his essentials in one place. Also, it’s water-resistant — never a bad thing.
12. Ball Cap – You’ll up his weekend look with this baseball cap. It is as comfortable as it is cool.
13. D&G Light Blue – This is on my list, just because it is one of my favorite.
14. Racer Jacket – It is stylish. It is classic. And it is modern.
15. Beard Kit – And last but not the least, if you man sports a beard like mine does, he would love this gift.